2.23.2024

Inspired By {Bas Bleu books}

 This week Amy has chosen the Bas Bleu store for inspiration and I came across this pin of these text filled cats. I thought that was interesting and wondered if I had enough open space in any of my cat stamps to pull it off. 

So I decided on this old Stamps Happen Gift Box Cat to give it a try, I stamped it with some pinecone ink on a scrap of A Muse Studios printed night before Christmas text paper and some Cotton Arches cold press watercolor paper and proceeded to add watercolor paints to both.

A closer look at the cat after more paint had been added, I did also after this was mostly dry add some clear Nuvo crystal glue on the eye balls. 

I am not sure what I want it to say yet so, there is no stamped greeting on it, The HO HO HO printed paper is from the Scrapbook.com Gingerbread pad. The base is some textured bazzill and this one finished out at 6" square in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: