2.18.2024

Inspired by {All Paint by Numbers }

 This week Denise has shared a Paint by Numbers site for adults and I had found this silly frog with Nerdy glasses almost instantly. and I hemmed and hawed about did I want to paint a frog because, I knew I had dies to make the glasses and or make them pop over a painting. And then I happened to click on the thread she wrote ( found here) And I seen that Image #19 in the challenge thread was this snowman done in red's and whites. 

So,I pulled out this Tim Holtz Cool Yule Sizzix dies set knowing there were glasses in it. and Decided to go with the snowman here and mixed and matched things from that set to build him.


I did grab a brown fineliner pen to do the detailing on the scarf & nose. The nose was cut from a scrap I had scribbled orange pen on and the Snowman Hugs sentiment is from Inky Antics. The panel was cut with a Penny Black Posted die and I did use some vintage photo ink along the edges of the white parts in the hat to let it have more depth with the mostly white scene. Just a simple one for next year's stash. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: