11.18.2020

WOYWW #598 { Tags & Loot}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
Tuesday when I got home from work as I had put together that tag seen in the mess at ohdarkthirty when before the sun came up. (after this was shot I did clean this up and make a couple more fallidays things the glitter ones) I think the carpet may still sparkle.
 
So, I mentioned I have been a shopping fool yes? Happy Birthday to me evidence has arrived. (it was last month and I bought so much stuff that there is just not time enough to play with it all and its been piling up. but, the hope is that with the long holidays approaching soon I will have time to make things with it.


as seen on tv..hahaha nope, wait it was rather a link during the coffee lovers blog hop, Amy posted something with these cups and I ended up ordering the November die release package and the snowflake stamps and that starry border die because, ( I think the stars will look awesome behind the Santa) Speaking of the coffee hop I actually won one of the prizes a gift certificate from Kat Scrappiness which is really exciting.


This is a quick look at the tag that is in the middle of the mess. it is two colored twine wrapped around a candy cane die ( from the ton seen above) and then the candy cane was cut from the red tag shape and the wrapped piece is behind the red tag and backed with a second white tag so its sandwiched in between the two tags and its texture peeks through. Its a fallidays challenge from Kelly that has a tutorial seen here. 

That sentiment is from the ellen hutson retro holiday greetings set and the tag shape is a poppy stamps mainstreet pinpoint tag. ( the largest one in the set)  I am totally counting down the days until I have some time off. Oregon went back into a partial lock down again starting today which will make finding an open place to use the rest room a challenge on the days I haul Ice. ( tomorrow) supposedly this one is a 2 week one but, I am not so sure 2 weeks will make a dent in it so, I bet it will be extended through the holidays. We are healthy and hanging in there here, hope you are all too. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my Stacy, you have certainly given yourself lots of lovely Birthday presents. You are going to need a very long holiday to play with all of those. nice tag too. Sending woyww hugs, Angela x14x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You did have a lovely spend! I had to zoom in to see what you bought and some of those sentiments made me hoot! The ‘I’m not snarky, just suggestively polite’ is my favourite, lolol! Have fun with all your new stash.
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Helen said...

Fabulous goodies, and if you can't treat yourself for your birthday there's something wrong I say! With the amount of stuff I have there isn't enough time in the world to use it, but still keep shopping!! take care and stay safe. Helen #1

Spyder said...

Oh my goodness! So many goodies! I spy santa, dies, stamps (i need those!) and those big snowflakes will make lovely Christmas cards. Have a lovely time with your goodies. Happy WOYWW?! ((Lyn))#12

Sarah Brennan said...

What a fabulous collection of crafty stash birthday gifts. Love the Dylusions comments, I have a few of those but not that particular set. Great tag to finish. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Caro said...

What a lovely collection of new goodies to play with! Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

Chrissie said...

Looks like that was a pretty special birthday! Your goodies look intriguing, I hope you have as much fun playing with them as you've had with the anticipation of receiving them!
Sorry this is such a late visit!
Chrissie #6

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m really late Stacy, you’ve prolly tidied up and used all your new stash by now! Happy belated birthday to you, I love the new stash. All of it, am going to go check out Funny Bones, I need some of their funny in my collection! I bet you’re counting down the days...doing the ice run is difficult without places to take a rest break, I can’t imagine. We’re in a national household lockdown but with tighter restrictions imposed by local areas across some places where the numbers were climbing really fast. It seems to be helping, but no doubt the National part of the lockdown has gone soft, people aren’t really doing as they should....stay healthy, please! Xx

Susan Renshaw said...

Congrats on your win from the coffee hop! I too won a prize. Looking forward to it arriving!
Looks as though you have had lots of goodies this week!!
Sorry I am late again...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan Renshaw #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!