11.13.2020

Inspired by {Cute Tape}

 This week Angie has the Inspiration challenge taking a look at Cute Tape online where I found this pretty floral one and I loved the colors but, I am in Make Christmas cards mode now. And it is also the end of the week for the fall/winter coffee lovers blog hop so, I have combined them both into what you see here.
 
 This to-go cup with the bloom is a new one from the Stamplorations line called Falalalalatte and the sentiment is from the Holiday Mocha feels set. The image was stamped on some Neenah and colored with Polychromos and prisma pencils. I did not blend the cup as I did some cross hatching and I wanted the texture to remain there. I also added some Nuvo crystal drops to the stamens in the center and this was cut out with scissors and is up on foam pop dots over everything else. The other square pieces are from the Waffle flower lacy squares die and the Memory Box stitched circle die. The ribbon is unknown (but, maybe Stampin' Up) and the printed paper is from Kaiserkraft. I did tone it down a little towards the center by cutting one layer of the set of dies with some thin vellum that was run through an Xyron to give it that total adhesive coverage as I do not have good luck with the "vellum" tape runner style glues not showing through. It's just a simple one but, it made me smile when it was done as its a not so traditional color combo for me. This one finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life.
 
You can find all the details to play along with & be inspired by the players of the hop here, The social media hashtag is #fallwinter2020clh  and you can find the inspiration challenge here at SCS. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty Stacy

Dawn S. said...

Lovely card! So pretty.