11.07.2020

Day two { Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter Blog Hop}

 Hi, Welcome back it's day two of the Fall/Winter coffee lovers blog hop. 

(you can find all the details about that here to play along and see some fun projects )


 
                                                    A closer look at the center of the card.

on Halloween I happened across a post that Amy had made inside the facebook group about a pre-order from Stamplorations for November ( you can find their home page here) where the current specials are listed. And I caved, and the stamps arrived in the mail last night (YAY) :) it is upland game bird season here so hubs was out the door at ohdarkthirty today and I started coloring this image from the holiday mocha feels set  With some polychromos and prisma pencils under a couple of ott lights. ( if you click on these photos it will enlarge them and you can hit your browsers back button to continue reading) that was finished off with some clear wink of stella on the foliage and some Nuvo crystal drops on the coffee beans. This was cut with a My Favorite Things mod stitched square die. The coffee bean background is a 6" square sized from Honeybee Stamps and it was stamped with some pinecone versafine on Kraft cardstock and colored with ground espresso distress oxide and 4 different water based markers. 

 

The finished card, there is also the annual "Fall-days" challenges holding at SCS at the moment and Misti has a use buffalo plaid on a holiday card as a challenge and I thought this ribbon picked up the colors of this card really well. ( I guess it is not a true "buffalo" plaid, fortunately there are no stamping police ;) ) This card finished out at 6" square. Thanks for these challenges ladies & thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so pretty

Billie A said...

Pretty card.

Liz Williams said...

Stacy, I love your card, and thank you so much for posting the information about this blog hop on SCS. I love seeing all the creations that come from these kinds events and I may have missed it if I had not seen your link!! I ordered some things from Stamplorations last week when their sale started. I haven't gotten my order yet except for the one digital stamp I ordered. I won a prize from them last year at just such an event, and now they have me as a frequent customer and browser.

Helen Gullett said...

Such a sweet card

Dawn S. said...

This is beautiful!