11.09.2020

Coffee Lovers Fall/Winter blog Hop {day 4}


 Hi, Welcome back It's day 4 of the Coffee Lovers fall/winter blog hop and this is just a simple one because, I wanted the sentiment (Katzelkraft batman darkside quotes set) that made me smile to have center stage. ( it was impossible to catch the lights on this but, all those coffee beans (honeybee stamps) have been covered with some diamond glaze so, this has some pretty cool texture and shine in real life. The sentiment panel is up on foam pop dots over that background. There is a little bit of espresso distress oxide ink along the edges of that to help transition from all the white to the background a little easier on the eyes.


The beans were stamped with Versafine and watercolored with a handful of brown waterbased markers. The sentiment panel was diecut with a My favorite things stitched rectangle die and the beans on it were also covered with some diamond glaze. the textured ric rac was something I found in a local craft warehouse store ( a few years back) it had no mfg. info on the spool. This one finished out at A2 in real life.
 

You can find all the projects being shared here and also play along there too. The hashtag for sharing on social media is #fallwinter2020clh . That's about it from me, Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so fun, love the sentiment

mamawcindy said...

Loving your coffee card. Those coffee beans covered in glaze looks awesome and I love the sentiment. How fun, Great job!
cindys-greencricut

Billie A said...

Wonderful card.

Dandi93 said...

Love this Stacy, fun sentiment.

Btw, when I tried to find you through your comment it led me to a different blog, so I went to SCS. Glad I found you here.

Dawn S. said...

I love this! The patterned paper is so pretty, and the sentiment is so cute!

Helen Gullett said...

Fabulous background and love that sentiment too