2.08.2015

VSN Mini

The MINI started on friday night (threads found here


 

I did mine out of order so this is the first card I made but, for the second challenge which was to make a friendship card with featuring one of the critters from the little bear show. so, I chose the bear. he has the ribbon is blushing bride, the feet and face were done with some copic's and the fur is prisma pencils. 


I got a really good deal on some of this corrugate cardstock recently so, I am playing with it with much joy and abandon it feels like. this sentiment is from Hero Arts and the bear is from Judi Kins. this is 6" in real life. 


The first challenge is a color combo one using sand and blue. so, this shell image is from Inkadinkado (from when they bought some of the old PSX images and shrunk them down) the sentiment is from Memory box. the texture is some antique linen distress embossing powder (and its really more of a sand color in real life) this one is 5" square. 

No comments: