2.05.2015

Sentiments down below


The try a new technique challenge this week is to put the sentiment "down below" the papers. These are 4X9 in real life. and as soon as I read that my mind flashed to this candle I seen on Audries candle board last weekend. 


The vintage lace was machine stitched to the handmade paper and tucked around the edges so, those panels are up on slim pop dots. 


This sentiment is from the retired Gina K designs make a wish set. 


This sentiment is from hero Arts. the doily came from Julies shop a few years ago and I no longer remember the mfg. info but, the brown crochet flower on top of it my mil made.


just a closer peek. wanted to send something to someone and let her know I am thinking of her. 


now these were done simply because, I had this scrap on the table and I think you could use up a whole lot of scraps with this technique. these are A-2 in real life. the OK is from Hero Arts and the Crabby is from Rubber Soul. 

No comments: