2.12.2015

Cupful of Birthday WIshes

This is a closer look at the glitter paste from bo bunny this one is the copper color and it looks pink in the jar. these are "wet" shots. I just stuck my finger in the lid and patted it on the petals and some got on one leaf so I added some to the other haha. It dries pretty quick. I just wiped off my finger with a baby wipe. 

This is 6" square in real life. I had this big cup out last week to stamp some for someone and made a couple for me this one is up on pop dots. used a metal file to sand the scraggly parts inside the handle after cutting with a X-acto knife. 

The wishing die was cut twice but the "dots" are just singles. I did run these through an Xyron machine and stacked them. its a bit of a pain to get all the glue boogers off but, I wanted it to have some depth and the font is too skinny for micro glue dots. 

here is a peek at the sketch this was inspired by: ( my oval fell on its side) 
 
 


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great stamp and paper Stacy wonderful card
Gr Karin

XyronCalGal said...

lovely card, I love my xyron for all my cards. I rub really well and use the cellophane on top to get my glue goobbers off or their adhesive eraser.