2.22.2015

Inspired Hearts

The Inspiration challenge this weekend goes to this pinterest board of Inchies..
where I found This pile of hearts.  
and I Just love the mix of textiles and stitches but, the thing with me is, needlework is just like coloring and its a mood thing. so, I started making a pile of hearts from papers. ( and I seriously almost uploaded this shot to the gallery.)


a not so cropped look at the beginning of the pile. after this I started finding snips of fabric's and laces. so, I did not use up everything I made but.

I started out with these gift tags. the black heart on the left tag is a wood chip that was pressed into a versafine pad. the congrats is up on pop dots. The larger heart diecut is a Sizzix primitive cut and the smaller hearts on it were stamped from the Simon Says Stamp set called sending and wishing. ( colored with a white gel pen) the smaller heart is from Unity Stamps. ( also colored with a white gel pen)  the falling hearts Love stamp(can't remember its name sorry) is heat embossed in white on the kraft tag (that was cut from the My Favorite things stitched tags die.

  Then these little A-2 cards followed. The book page was color dusted with some vintage photo distress. the Celtic heart was heat embossed in white on the scrap of tan. the tall primitive sizzix diecut was run through inside an craft concepts budding vine folder. I did ink this with some white chalk ink ( which didn't really show up) so I scribbled over parts of it with a white gel pen. the scroll heart diecut is from Serendipity stamps. the smallest heart was cut from a scrap of Corrugate paper and the bitty red one is a pop out piece of the fs red doily die cut way at the bottom of this post. I cannot remember who makes the sentiment. ( have to go look) The card on the right the Sending die, large doily die and stitched rectangles die are all from simon says stamp ( as is the stamped sentiment) the embroidered trim is vintage.

 closer looks at these cards. the frame is some printed paper. ( maybe die cuts with a view) the heart brad is from Making Memories and the bitty tag is from a Justrite spellbinders set.

 The fiber is tied in a bow and held on by a glue dot. I will hunt for the sentiment set later. ( it was stamped on a scrap a long time ago. that shape is a labels trio diecut from spellbinders though.



This is my Featured stamper CASE from this beauty in Sue's gallery seen here. I love that she stamped her diecut with the cling wrap. (upstairs I have wax paper, so I used that instead) so, changes are instead of crinkle stamping the diecut, I did the printed paper trying for a frame shape. ( there is no versafine in the center under the layers) the red corrugate was cut with the Simon says stamp large doily heart die and the vintage book page was color dusted with both barn door and vintage photo distress inks. the always sentiment is from SU but, I don't remember its set name anymore the tag also has some crinkle stamping on it. I *think* that lace is from SU, the wood chip ah, that wood chip, I broke it in half trying to lift up a side to tuck the sentiment tag into this design. ( and I think if I had not told you that you would not even notice ) yep, you can click on these photos on my blog and enlarge them just hit your browsers back button to come back. anyways this one is 6" square in real life.

No comments: