7.14.2014

From Last weekend


This was pretty much done with the same colors, textures, papers etc. from Friday's card san's wings and then the addition of the ruffle, tag changed the sentiment.


It was 5" square in real life, cannot measure it though, popped it in the mail for J as soon as I finished it Saturday am. 


The Inspiration challenge on saturday lead to a blog that does color combo's for brides. and this was the post I settled on. I think I tweaked the colors a little during the day while I was thinking about it. 


The embossing was done on some darice coredinations vintage photo cardstock with an we r memory keepers folder and sanded. the wood veneer butterflies were stained. the happy birthday banner is an SU sentiment. the blue floral base pp has like clear embossing over the whole sheet so its an textural fun piece to touch. The lace is vintage. 


This was done in honor of this weeks featured stampers gallery and I chose this one from Heather
the changes I made were to switch the bloom from an solid image to one that needed colored and I white washed it with some acrylic paint then distress inks watercolored over that. the ric rac is vintage. the side embossing are those skinny little border ones and they warped this panel pretty badly to do this so there are a lot of glue dots under this.  

No comments: