7.06.2014

Butterfly Text


In an effort to start at least inking some of these piles of new stamps, this one is from the Penny Black clear set called Social Butterfly its heat embossed in some butter zing powder on vellum. that pearl is from recollections. the vintage dictionary page was run through an cuttlebug folder that I had inked with some mellow moss ink. then I added some crushed olive distress marker over that. So, its a little countersunk into the paper which it almost cut it. it is glued very carefully on the back side. the front was also color dusted with some old paper distress.


that hand held punch was still out from something I did this morning and so, it was used again. I think it is my "go-to" for a hand held punch. and I finally did an Sequin Sneeze card. I had said that to hubs earlier when I was showing him something else on line and said. see, every time I try to do that with a few sequins it looks like the card sneezed. ( the look is growing on me & I have collected a whole bunch of colors of new sequins to supplement the vintage finds I have) these particular ones came in a test tube from something called ruby hazel? something like that, tossed the packaging. the sentiment's from the Gina K designs set inside out. this one is 5 1/2" square in real life on Always Artichoke with a scrap of handmade paper. 

1 comment:

Carol Held said...

Love the look here! TFS