3.24.2012

Scrap Notes

I recently seen this Amazing card from Beverly in the splitcoastgallery and I told her I loved it and of course I thought she was very brave for using that paper ( can't buy the paper anymore Ive searched high and low for it ) and so, I *think* I have maybe one sheet left that I've been hoarding and she said... I can send you some scraps, and I thought oh cool maybe there will be enough to make a card... that was an understatement a big huge envelope of these gorgeous papers arrived in the mail while I was down for the count so this is just something I put together yesterday afternoon. clean and simple ones. they are all A-2 in real life. She also sent me some already cut into triangle piece's too that I am going to try to make the quilted look background like on her card with those soon I think.
just randomly cut on some edges with various sizes of pinking shears most the PTI kraft edges have some creamy brown chalk ink on them. the sentiment's savvy stamps ( I think )

1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

I remember that paper-it is Daisy D's. Another great scrappy company that dissappeared :-(
Great Cards.