Harriets card which I will not link to this time ( she did it for a dare to get dirty challenge at scs and if your not a fan club member you would not see the card anyways) is very similar to this ( different colors and stamps, but she did her cracked glass with embossing powder) This one is A-6 in real life. one of the other changes I made was to try to outline the sentiment panel with an very old almost dry gold krylon leafing pen... all was well till I got to the fourth corner then out blopped a huge puddle of paint, so, had to drag it around the edge a few more times widening the gold so it could be more balanced. on Harriet's original card she had gold threads tied around the fold of the card into a bow on the front. for the most part its a keeper. but, it felt like a comedy of errors all day long haha.
FS266 for Harriet
Cracked glass... done with diamond glaze glue. It took forever to dry on sunday and I kept messing with it off and on and really wrinkled up the cardstock. at one point I hit it with an heat gun trying to speed up the drying time and boiled the glue in stead... so I dumped more glue on top of that to smooth it over a bit... the interesting thing to me is this Hero Arts flower was stamped with a tombo and SU markers... the colors of the cardstock around the flower seems to be bleeding out to yellow under the glue. ( Ive never seen it do that before, but this is a very old bottle of glue too) who knows.