3.16.2012

Flower Pot cards FS264

Okay this is something Janice will know (and now so do you...) fancy folded shaped things intimidate me so I just dont do them hardly ever. but, seeing as this is Janice's week I chose this card of her's that I dearly love. The changes I made was to use netting ribbon flowers and switched the ribbon tie out to lace. thanks for looking, and Congratulations Janice!! The link to the tutorial for this card can be found on Janice's original card. this one uses a sentiment from SU teeny tiny wishes, some creamy carmel cardstock. those websters pages bloomers and the largest pink flower was an etsy find. I did add the pearls to the centers of these.
The inside or the flowers out of the pot.... see those crochet blooms in the front? Janice made those for me and I was this close ( see my fingers?) to using them on this pot card... :)
Tried it again with the scraps of the first one, this white embossed cardstock was from the old days when that was the only way to get embossed paper was to buy it lol... used vintage lace and
silk flowers on this one.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

OK---how do you mail this to someone, Stacy?