1.06.2011

More Cards for the Troops

One of the themes is "the stork has flown" and this one came together last minute kind of by accident because, i found this old provo craft PP in my stash... so its " the stork is still flying..." 6" sq. The Love is in the Air theme is supposed to be CAS, so i think this one works, this sizzix valentines wreath ( it embosses at the same time kind) was RAK'd to me by Chautona. (Thanks Chickie!) did the wreath a long time ago.. found it in my colored images tin. This uses 2 of this hedgie (an image rak'd to me) Its colored with copic's and cut out and popped up. there is some liquid pearls on the hearts. This was done for the "Love is in the Air" theme that needed to be CAS. This is A-2 in real life. These turtles are also colored with copic's and done for the "Snips & Snails" little boy birthday card that needed a critter. these are A-6 in real life.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I love all of these cards.

I really like the heart die-cut in flowers, Stacy.

That turtle reminds me of the turtle in Finding Nemo.

:)