1.30.2010

Kraft Santa

This PeddlersPack Santa face background was stamped with Memento on Kraft (colored slightly) with Prisma Pencils and cut out with Friskars mini pinking deco scissors, the green (cheap thin cs scrap) was run through an Cuttlebug Mistletoe Kisses folder and the brown texture cs is from Bazzill. used an mcgill ribbon slot punch to add the ribbon. funny thing about that ribbon, its been sitting on my desk since i took it off a package that Jan mailed me, I suspect its from May Arts but, I have never come across it forsale. so there is still a piece large enough for another card still on the table... Funny what we save, eh? The cardbase is Kraft and measures 5X7 in real life. this makes hmmm maybe #3 for Feb's challenge i think.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

I love it! just enough coloring on him & that ribbon is super cool..... did I tell you that I got the card from you?? Thanks so much! I love that saying ;)