1.23.2010

Irish Blessing

The Celtic Knot cuttlebug folder embossed cardstock came to me from Mindy Young, Thanks Mindy!! I did cut it out and added some colorbox olive pastel fluid chalk ink to the edges, the PSX sentiment is stamped with Versafine Olympia green on Neenah solar white, then die cut with an labels 8 die. this has some shabby shutters distress ink color dusted over it and its up on pop dots. the odd green labes 8 die has some Hero Arts fanciful heart filaments stamped on it with Versafine Spanish Moss, which ended up looking like a dark tone on tone effect. the green cs was one of those 6 for a dollar cheapie kinds from craft wearhouse. the ribbons are from May Arts ( i think?) the bazzill cardbase is 6 inches square in real life.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

maaaaaaaaaaaannn I LOVE this ;) I bet you could have figured LOL but I love the celtic too ;)