1.14.2010

Feed the Birds..

I never was one of those people who collected Precious Moments dust catchers and such, so it always surprises me when i come across one of the stamps or images that i just think OH. and when i found this one "a winters song" from stampendous i instantly thought of my own mom.
Hubs and I have 9 (yes that is not a typo) nine bird feeders in our yard, and it's my own mom's fault... we had been to visit and had so much fun watching the birds eat through the windows at her house ( years and years ago before J was ever born) that we just did the same thing to our own. ( minus the bear rigging) ;)
so, this was stamped with Memento on Neenah and die cut with an Labels 8 die. I did this a few weeks ago and i don't remember the details of the papers or ribbons or such. but, this is A-2 in real life. and She has already received the box in the mail so... Happy Birthday Mom! Loves Ya!! :)

2 comments:

MindyYoung said...

Just beautiful! I did have those dust catchers, but haven't gotten into the stamps.....yet :)

Carrie said...

Soo sweet Stacy! I love it!