5.12.2007

Did a little shopping this morning...

I think this could very well be the coolest sofa i seen (lately) the plus part here is Lucas and Howard were having their anniversary sale today, so they had already taken the price tag down a hundred dollars for the day, but even better, if you say the magic words "If i pay cash today how much of a discount do i get" the price goes down again! whoo! I wanted to get the love seat too, but there was not enough room in this room until the bricks around the fireplace come out, so, I ended up ordering a matching Ottoman ( that will take 4-8 weeks to arrive) but, the best part is as soon as it gets here its paid for too. Cat's been napping on it all day and that really looks like a good idea to me too. You know what this means right? I can start my stamp budget again and hopefully get the ones on the su list (little spring book) that i have been drooling on my monitor over the samples of for how long has it been out now anyways? long time... :) On another note, I have found some thinking of you and pet sympathy cards in the mail box this afternoon. Thanks! I cannot tell you what that means to me to think there are people (even people i have never met) who cared enough to send them to us. Tim can't read them yet, but I will eventually make an album for slick and put them in. Today the email came with the link to the online catalog of Stamp sets to pick from to test drive for the http://www.rubberstampingfun.com/ site. This is going to be more difficult then i thought it may be, as there is more then one set that looks like it would be fun to play with. I'll have to remember to ask if I can buy extra ones. Anyways, that's about it so far for this weekend. Have a good whats left of it! More later, Me

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That looks sooooooooooo comfy! Love the color, too.