6.01.2006

New Cards

Found these foam letters that i believe are made to decorate walls with in the craft dept at wally world and pulled all the staples and bump things off the back and used the back sides of them as "huge monogram stamps!" .97 cents... can't beat that, the wood mounted ones are closer to 17.00 (plus shipping) this was done with delta cream coat paint, then when it was dry the paisley was stamped and heat embossed in clear on it. The silk flowers got a little crumpled in the scanner but, you get the idea... So far i have bought the S,A,T,L,J & M and I'm thinking of other words that start with those letters for cards... I know its obvious about T being thanks and the L being Love... but, if you have other ideas feel free to email :) This one was just for fun, I know it could have been masked better around the central image, but, i have also learned how to "wax" my truck with a big guy power tool deal. (ha couldn't raise my arm the other day) Truck is not completely waxed yet either and it has since started sprinkling again. (of course when I am at work and parked in the open parking lot) haha This one is for Becca's wedding (which is next weekend June 10th) Tomorrow I am taking her mom garage sailing in the morning. (haven't done that in years) who knows maybe the rain will keep some of the crowds at home... assuming people go ahead and hold them... Don't need a thing, but its always fun to look. I need to come up with a graduation card {which will be late Sarah} because, my mind is completely blank on the subject... (feel free to email thoughts about that one too) haha. Oh yeah and on that subscribe to the blog thing i posted a while back... it doesn't work for me so either you guys are not doing anything with your blogs or its broken for me... just occurred to me a little bit ago i have not read anyones blog in ages... so, thats why, i have not gone and looked because i kept expecting to get an email saying so and so has been very chatty today lol.. got a big pot of spaghetti going and hoping to head upstairs and play next. Thursdays have become a day that DH comes home late...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The cards are great...but you have to go to www.bloglines.com to see your feeds. I have only been posting about once a week. I have doing other things i should post but haven't had a chance.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Have you ever thought of publishing a book of your cards?