6.06.2006

Just a Quick Note...

Hit the ground running today and i Know a lot of you have been waiting for this and figured it was faster then trying to update all the emails and MB... (try that tomorrow) :) So, My first class is last Tuesday in June. I have to get all the samples done and to the store as fast as possible. so hopefully I can do that by Thursday (my deadline is Friday) There are a lot people who teach for this store so it was interesting to see how they all interact with each other... I am on the calendar for one night in June, July and august then starting in Sept i get the first and third Tuesday of every month to hold classes on. (assuming people enjoy them and want to take more classes from me) Yikes! lol I'm going to go cut some templates to stamp on to get a head start on the ideas part. More later, oh yeah more pictures later too... :)

No comments: