11.30.2018

Inspired by {Joss & Main}

This week Julie has shown us the Joss & Main store where I seen so many things I thought maybe maybe and then I found this button snowflake pillow and said YES :)

 I picked a small Simon Says Stamp Rina snowflake die as my base and only added a few tiny Dress it up buttons to it with glue dots. The background is an old Stampin' Up! Canvas background and was done with some Avery Elle Linen pigment & distress oxide tea dye inks. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant peaceful wishes set. that frame is a Memory Box die called double stitched rect frame. ( it was cut and stacked 3 times for the framing to give it some depth.) the cardbase is a premade one from Paper Accents that has a linen finish to it.
I just love how simple this is and the contrast in textures too. I have been collecting some toss pillows since we finished the living room & library remodels last year and that seems to be one of the first things I poke around when shopping. Just this last week the Christmas ones from previous years have made an appearance out of the cedar chest and when I see cute pillows out and about I think ooh there is always room for one more. ( if its soft enough to nap on haha) Thanks for stopping by, you can find this challenge here to play along with us.

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

It is beautiful Stacy, love the vintage feel