12.01.2018

More than Grilled Cheese

Which is a lot right? That sentiment just makes me smile. I had seen yesterday that the latest coffee lovers blog hop had started for the fall/winter season when I was at work. and when I came home I had these Sizzix Snowman & Hat parts already cut on the table along with this Joy Clair Christmas Coffee stamp set that I had picked up last year. and I happened to see the things near each other  after work and thought why not... size matters in coffee cups haha ;)

 The body was cut from some Diecuts with a view Woven paper the other pieces were scraps. the Mug was stamped with Versafine claire warm breeze ink when this was dry I did cut it with scissors and added some crystal stickles to the centers in the pattern. There is also some on the eyeballs.  The coffee beans were stamped with Distress Oxide ground espresso on some smooth Neenah and covered with diamond glaze. The hat has some skinny silk embroidery ribbon and a blue gem brad on it. That sentiment is from the Stampin' Up! set called Words of Truth. ( I think this may be retired their online site does not find the set sorry) I love the photo that was used for this round of hopping seen below. We woke up to our first round of snow this year this morning so, it was especially true here. This card finished out at A6 in real life.
 
If you'd like to see more coffee and hot drink themed projects this Hop starts here and will continue on all week. Thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

Billie A said...

Cute card. Fun image

Julia Aston said...

Love your Frosty and his beautiful mug - and that awesome sentiment!

Dandi93 said...

Adorable Stacy, great cup

~amy~ said...

Whoa, that's a whole lot :)
I love grilled cheese, haven't had it in ages.
Such a fun card Stacy!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is so cute with the sweater cup and the fun sentiment.

Hetty said...

Beautiful cup that snowman is holding.
What a fun sentiment.
Wonderful card.

Laura S. said...

Such an adorable card!

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Karen Letchworth said...

SO good to know that Frosty is a coffee lover too. This is super cute!