11.03.2018

Inspired by {Christmas Central}

This week Julie has directed us towards the Christmas Central site seen here where you can find pretty much anything you can think of. Which is really handy when you gift your self with a Holly die for your birthday and you do a search for that and find the perfect image.
(yep, I really did it that way this week) 

 
I started with cutting the Penny Black holly flourish die on some mellow moss cardstock and coloring it with tombo markers. the berries have wink of stella (clear) and some white gel pen on them. 
The card base is some unknown textured off white I found in the cabinet that I have had a long time and so, since I really love how this one turned out, I did cut it at A2 so I can make a second one. 
And I did play around with tying on some teeny jingle bells I have but, I decided I liked it better as CAS and I cut the string of them off. (the string was too lumpy)


This garland can be found here in their store and you can find this challenge here at SCS to play along. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is gorgeous! I love the holly flourish die and how you've colored it! Love that gorgeous base card stock and think you made a great decision to keep it A2 to make another card with it. Gorgeous inspiration piece you chose and an even more beautiful card! Hugs and love! xoxo