11.09.2018

Inspired by { Fair Indigo }

This week Angie has directed us to the Fair Indigo site because of the Christmas ornaments collection they have. What caught my eye on all of them was the layers of different colors of metals.

 So, I ended up using this Rainbow Santa ornament (seen below) as a jump start. I colored my Santa's coat in some shades of Orange as I have never seen an "metalic" pencil that was actually the color its wood would lead you to believe it should be. The fur trim has been gone over with some Stardust gelly roll pen and I did switch the red hat for red mittens instead. The gold metallic kraft based card is from a new pad from Tim Holtz, the silver is pretty thin, something without a wrapper in my file cabinet. the white is Neenah 110#. This card is finished out at A7 and is headed to the booth next weekend. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Peaceful wishes set and it was heat embossed with some WOW gold powder and cut with an Nellie Snellen tags 3 die.

 A closer look at the colors, This was actually really hard to shoot as the day light is so short at this time of year. ( the white really is white not grey ha ha)

This ornament can be seen here in their store. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. There are 5 more creating days before the Shepherds Market booth at Hosanna Christian School gets set up next Thursday. So, I do have my head down and my fingers inky. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kia's Place said...

This is just fabulous Stacy ... so very creative and gorgeous too.