11.18.2018

{Shepherds Market 2018}

 This space is pretty much in the center of the gym at Hosanna, and it has power, and lights and no drafts (YAY) so, next year I have to remember I do not have to dress for the hallway anymore. ( its considerably cooler out there. )


 Thursday night just before we draped it all in plastic table cloths from the dollar store to keep some of the dust off. ( I had no clue hubs had shot this, he text'd it to me)

 The raffle prize that I donated to the school's fund raiser.

 I did do some tags that I only made for that basket and some that are similar to others I had made. this is one of those. there are nuvo pearls on the berries of that die.

 these stamps are from Concord & 9th.

 This elf is from Hero Arts and the sentiment ( I have to look)

 an angled view.

 the right hand corner of the booth. this space is 6'x12'

 Christmas and Winter.

 Thanksgiving, gratitude type cards. or autumn in general.

 3X3 sized gift cards ( there are two of these on on each ladder this one was Christmas themed ones)
the other is snarky humor, regular gift cards, birthday, type things.
 mini coffee cups, one has an "open me" tag that sat out on the ladder so people knew there was shred paper and coffee werther candies inside the others.

 Assorted cards, ( Sympathy, get well, encouragement, congratulations, love, humor & friendship.)


 Christmas tags not on the walls Friday am. It's probably hard to believe but, this is not everything I have made and done. we used to in the hallway display all the other holidays from the year and I think there are a few more coffee cards at home, Christmas cards I had pulled out for me to mail away. things like that. there are a few odds and ends at work. We did sell a lot of tags and gift cards and gift card holders. So, I really do not have to make a ton next year to be back at full containers worth. We did sell more this year than last year as more people found the booth again.:)
 ( last year was the move from the hallway to the gym)

Saturday Morning I brought in a third suitcase and moved the Birthday & Thank you cards from bins on the ladder to it, and then moved the little metal bins of Christmas tags to the ladder. This worked better. Because, although the larger bins are tall enough that people can do the one finger flip through the cards thing, its harder with cards than tags bending over the ladder. most of the people who stopped by to buy cards we just moved the tray they were looking at to the check out table so they could peek and pick without having to bend or squat. This is still a little tight though after being sprawled all over the hallway for years but, I think this here with the three suitcases is probably what we will do next year again.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

What a gorgeous booth?!! Wow it's really been 8 years? Where the heck does the time go? The older I get the faster it seems to go!