11.14.2018

WOYWW # 493 {pre-booth display mess}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 So, this is what the coffee table across from my desk has looked like for the last month as I made things to add to these metal bins. ( found at Kohls) To see previous years worth of booth display shots ( all in the same school) click the booth display button on the side bar to the right.It's hard to believe this will be year #8 doing this booth in this school.

 These are the identifier tags that I have used for years on the suit cases and such but, this time I made a few more because, I had moved things out of the suit cases and into their own containers and I used to use some metal baskets that were chicken wire sided so, you could see what was in each. What was on my desk Monday night after work.

 like so.  and Yes, I have more things than will fit into the booth. which just means I can have some to bring in on Saturday if friday turns out to be a really good day.

 The bulk of those bins will fit on these old ladders ( I have two) and I grabbed the two old table/stools as extra flat spots. not sure if I like this at all or not, the problem will be the people who cannot do the flip thing very easily, they would have to actually lift cards out to see them. ( which is how most people look at them, but there are some people who come along that flick the cards with a finger rather than picking any up. those people may struggle with this display on the card end the tags and gift card holders are smaller but, all of my cards are different sizes so, to me the only way to see the small ones is to pick them up anyways.
What my desk looked like tuesday afternoon when I got home from work. I will be driving all day for work on Wednesday and setting up the booth on Thursday night and at the school all day Friday & Saturday. if you get a chance to stop by and say Hey, I am in the middle of the gym now as the drafty-ness of the hallway got to me by the end of the day. So, this space is smaller but, it is draft free.

8 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, you've got a good lot of things to sell at the booth - hope it goes really well and you sell loads!!
HUgs LLJ 6 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow, Stacy, you certainly have plenty to sell from your booth and the ladders are a brilliant way of displaying your wares. Hope the sale goes well. Safe travels. Sarah #4

Helen said...

I hope you do really well - certainly looks like it will be a packed booth with lots on offer. Have a great week, hope it's not too tiring!! Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Looks like someone's been very busy, great collection. Good luck and hope the sale goes well. Thanks for the visit to mine and have a great woyww, Angela x16x

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Oh my word - you have been SO busy!!! You have so many things to sell. I'm looking at the teeny weeny little pile of things for a craft table tomorrow and thought I'd done well... but that is nothing to the hours you must have put into all those items. I do so hope it all goes well.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, wow, mega busy lady! Hope all goes well with the sale. Looks like you have lots of products to sell. No more coffee cups? I seem to recall they went down really well last year. Have a lovely week Heather x #13

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, hoping all goes well and you have great sales. Good to be out of the draught, that will probably help sales too as people will be more inclined to linger in the warmth! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #9 X

Angela Drake said...

Quite a collection of product. I am a flipper. I would only pull an item that really spoke to me. Hope your weekend went well in the new location! Creative Blessings! Kelly #27