1.17.2018

WOYWW # 450 {loot & a mess}

Happy Desk Peeking day, to play along with us and 
see more spaces the link up starts here at our hostess Miss Julia's Blog

 Last Wednesday night I went down for the count with a flu bug that is lingering, or rather I have now caught someone's cold on top of it. (gross and tmi I know sorry) but, there really hasn't been much to show. so over the weekend I did unpack the box of Christmas goodies from Papertrey Ink. ( I have multiple gift cards and I have not spent them all as of yet) one used at Poppystamps on boxing day shipped yesterday and should arrive sometime this week.

now, this was a oh what is that word. impulse buy I had seen an email from scrapbook. com that they had tossed these Misti tote bags into their clearance section. so, out came part of the Visa gift card, the snowmen were also on clearance and the kissing frogs was just a little bit on sale but, what the heck. I am coloring it now. ( well, I started to last night anyways) The bag has three sections and lots of zippered pockets and such and I think this is going to be really handy for taking things for on the go type coloring type projects. I am not really an on the go stamper but, I will color anywhere there is enough light.  Sometimes I will cut die cuts at work instead of color or read. things like that. I very rarely go out to eat for lunch. and we have a portion of the day in the office that is just
 hurry up and wait. (on my husband who is waiting on customers ha ha)

This is what my desk looked like Tuesday afternoon before I started coloring the frogs. the art panel I remembered to flip upside down just before it was shot. ( its going to be an inspiration sample in a couple of weeks) The sentiments were ones I had tried out on a previous card and then decided to do some extras and they have been sitting there drying for a while ha ha. so, that is about it for now I am hoping to get the sample finished in the next day or two but, I will be driving all day for work today so, it may be tomorrow before I start making the rounds. thanks for stopping by! :)

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh I am sorry you've had the flu and now a cold - it took me ages to get over my virus, so you take care and look after yourself. That's a nice bunch of new goodies you have there, you'll have a great time with those when you're feeling better.
Hugs LLJ 11 xxxx

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Stacy. You are certainly going to have a lot of fun once you feel really better.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you're feeling better soon Stacy; it's been a horrible season for bugs. You did manage to get some great bargains. I keep looking at the Misti bags, but haven't succumbed yet. Have a better week. Sarah #6/26

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, get well soon, so many people have caught these horrible bugs over the last few weeks. Great bargains you scored there too. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #8 XxX

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Stacy, I'm so sorry you've caught that nasty flu bug...and then a cold on top of it! :( Hope you are feeling much better each day. Such a bummer and creativity drain. But wow, you sure have a nice selection of new goodies! I see some lovely things there, and I know you will use them well! I always love your work, and you amaze me! Warm hugs, and get some hot tea and honey!! xoxo

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, hope you're starting to feel better. Those bags are really useful whether you have the misti or not and looks like you're going to have fun with all that new stuff. Wishing you a very creative woyww, Angela x14x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy, just popped back to answer your question. The pages are all in the same book but I do find that the waiting part is one of the reasons most of them are only half finished. I start the page, leave it to dry and then loose interest but I am trying to complete more of them. Maybe two journals might be the answer and work between the two. Have a great weekend, Angela xXx

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Lots of lovely stash on your desk. Ali x #22

buterfliecrafter said...

A new year, new goodies to play with, ah how wonderful,full of promise, have a lovely weekend, Vicky#5