1.05.2018

A few Sympathy Cards

I recently remembered that I sold most of my sympathy cards in November and had since forgotten about that so, This was an attempt at a catch up on those and to try and keep postage costs down make them a little flatter ( no lumps) 

The printed papers on this one are from Die Cuts with a view and the darker cream is an opal stardream shimmer card. the lace is vintage and this one is 5" X 7" in real life. This sentiment is an older one from Stampendous.


This is a newer one to me from Unity Stamps, its an Itty Bitty and the striped print is from DCWV and the mat was a scrap so, I don't remember who makes that one but, this is also A7 in real life.

This sentiment is from Our Daily Bread designs, its up on foam pop dots as the velvet across the print is pretty thick in real life. the printed paper is from Authentique. This one is 5 1/2" square in real life.

This one the velvet flocked print is from DCWV and the sentiment is from a clear set of Sympathy sentiments from Impression Obsession.


This Psalms is from Our Daily Bread Designs, the printed paper I have forgotten who makes it and the felt ribbon is an older one that I found at Micheal's one year at Christmas.



This the printed paper is an older one from Basic Grey, the lace is vintage and the sentiment is from Stampendous. It is 6" square in real life.


That Unity Sentiment again, I think I will get a lot of use out of this one for later down the road cards.
I have forgotten on these printed papers.

This is the one I actually mailed out the poppies although not red are for remembrance right? the sentiment on the inside and out is from the Altenew Beautiful inside set. the flower (Crafters Companion Sheena Davis) were done with the vintage watercolor technique that Heather shared a while back.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

I have that same pad of DCVW paper! Now do I have any larger sympathy sentiment type stamps to CASE some of these?!! They are so pretty!