1.10.2018

WOYWW #449 {Curious Cat}

Happy Desk Peeking day, if you'd like to play along or see more spaces the link up
 happens here at  Our Hostess Miss Julia's Blog.
This is the card that created the mess on the desk. 
 and what I have noticed about my blog is, if I click on the first picture in a post. it will not open up larger for me like the other following photos do. so, I decided to pop this in first rather than at the bottom because, I am guessing you can see all the details at this size. this card is 3" square in real life. Judy has this crazy challenge of choose one of these and one of those and its a laundry list. so my choices ended up being. Burgundy & black ( you got one color and one neutral), you had to have a background technique. ( polished stone on yupo), you could have a one word sentiment ( memory box die) you could have one texture ( black cord) you needed one embellishment ( darice gem) and it could only be ATC, Tag or 3" square when you were done. (that kitty is called large curious cat from Poppy Stamps and it was RAK'd to me a long time ago from Janice, Thanks Chickie!)

So after creating that bitty card on Monday after work, this is what I came up the stairs to on Tuesday after work and I cannot show you yet what I did then because, its for the Inspiration Challenge thread that does not go live until Saturday. So, there is not much to see the things that were used on that card some were still out and it did not take long to put them way and start playing again.
so anyways, I almost had a Christmas order come but, they decided to take it from UPS to the Mail yesterday morning so, it will not arrive until today sometime. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Robyn said...

sweet kitty!
robyn 1

Helen said...

your crafty space looks as full as mine! great kitty. Helen #2

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. A yummy looking collection of brushes there in your photo - a cute cat on a great background, too. Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That is a cute kitty card! We all love kitties (and doggies!) don't we? I've had that glitch with Blogger before - sometimes it sorts itself out after a while. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #18

A Place for Kia said...

That cat is adorable Stacy ... great background too!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That one gorgeous kitty card Stacey, love it. Have a good creative week and happy woyww, Angela x13x

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated WOYWW. Sweet card and a busy crafty workspace. Ali x #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

You're good at doing these challenges aren't you? I guess it's a brilliant way of kick starting ideas - I haven't seen many sewing ones out there but maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. Cute card with the cat btw, I used to have an all black cat, he was a star!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxxx

Sarah Brennan said...

Meow; I adore that cat. The background is gorgeous too! Have a great week. Sarah #12

buterfliecrafter said...

Lovely card,fab background!happy WOYWW vicky#15

Julia Dunnit said...

*cough* I think you mean ‘anotherk Christmas order don’t you, or is my memory letting me down again! Love the card, that polished stone techniques is lovely. That sort of challenge just makes me faff about, way too many choices to be made!

Janice M said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the way it "playing" I need to try something like that?! Maybe taking some twine and making a yarn ball or something?!!