1.04.2018

A catch up post

 I did these last summer some time and I just started coloring these Iris from the Altenew Enchanted Iris set with some polychromos pencils (at work) with the idea that I needed Anniversary cards in September. and the female halves of the couples like Iris so, it was a no brain er. than wouldn't you know it, one of said ladies came by my office right when I was doing it and I rolled my eyes and laughed and laughed. and the second one reads this blog so, by the time I had mailed her's out there were the fallidays challenges and then the holidays and it is not Iris season haha... but, I still had these mug shots in an to be uploaded folder and thought why not.
 I do not have the dies I cut these with scissors.

 a closer look, the center of the top bloom these were colored on the same cardstock as the base they are layered to, so maybe it is not so obvious that I did not cut out between those petals.

 The sentiment is from Stampin Up. as is the blackberry bliss base.

 This one the frame is an Avery Elle postage stamp edge die.

 and this one the lace is vintage and the embossed panel was done with a cuttlebug folder.


No comments: