1.07.2018

A few more Christmas & Winter Cards

 This one was done as a Featured Stamper case of this card in Heidi's gallery a few weeks ago. I had changed the theme from stamped autumn to diecut Christmas. The Wreath is from Hero Arts, The center diecut sentiment is from Sue Wilson Creative expressions line and the tiny houses are from the Memory Box Tiny village dies. the stamped sentiment is from Justrite's deck the halls set.


 This Was done for a color combo challenge that was garden green, cherry cobbler and silver... the tree is a die cut from Taylored Expressions called trim the tree, the sentiment is from Unity stamps.


 This was done one day just messing around with a marvy snow marker. ( you heat set it to floof it like liquid applique) only it stays white instead of turning cream colored.
The deer I did scribble some pencil on to make it slightly darker than the kraft tree trunks ( that is one die from Memory Box called Deer in the tree's.

This the sentiment was heat embossed with some liquid platinum Powder on cream and the tree is that same trim a tree die from TE and this whole card base with those glitter framing ( and under the sentiment) was something I did for a VSN challenge ( years ago) that I really was unhappy with. ( it was a sparkly sympathy card) and so, I took the with sympathy off of it, and there really was nothing wrong with the card ( it didn't say rip or tear) and I have a pile of these stamped sentiments ready to go and noticed it fit that center panel perfectly and thought what the heck. at least the whole card did not end up in the bin.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Oh I'm Lovin those tree cards! Love the one done in neutrals a lot! I think I may have some small wooden stars too, looks great on top the other tree card.