11.22.2017

WOYWW # 442 {tired}

Happy Desk Peeking day!  You can find more spaces to view and
 or play along starting at our Hostess Miss Julia's blog where this hop starts.

Whew, it's done. It was very People-ly out there... lol I am still in the mentally getting over the booth stage. Booth mug shots can be found in this post. all the custom things are done and now I can start on things for me. I almost always pick up a few things for gifts from the market and something tends to follow me home for me. this year the for me was this huge tin dinged up measuring cup with a tiny pin hole in the bottom of it. It will fit in with all the other kitchen containers to hold things I chop up or push around on my table I think.
off to the left are some new things that followed me home from a craft store in Medford on Monday I had to make a quick pick up for ice for work and the Christmas thing were on sale there so, I picked up this stock which has mats and layers to it of dies 18 in all and those wooden snowflakes and a tiny deer/stag horns type shape die that after this was shot I made the cards below with that really quick. hubs says it does NOT look like a reindeer to him... ( horns are wrong) but, most people will not see that. I had made some custom Christmas cards over the last 3 days which can be seen in this post and the paper is a scratch off of did you get the letters right side up lol... they are pretty little)


These are both A2 size and just very simple the deer die is from X cut. and the sentiment is a Hero Arts one. I think they are cute.

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

love the reindeer

Plush Possum Studio said...

Fine looking matted card design. Nice choice!
Happy WOYWW
Rose #29

Helen said...

I think they're fab! Helen #2

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Loving the Christmas cards and the mugs. Everything is just gorgeous. Happy woyww, Angela x10x

Sharon Madson said...

Looks like a productive desk and fun things on it. Your deer looks great. Happy Thanksgiving, Stacy! #31

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I totally agree, most people have no real idea of what reindeer horns look like. Love your cards, they look great. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #4 XxX

Ellie said...

The cards are so cute! Sorry I'm so late getting round to all the desks.have a good day.
Ellie #13