11.03.2017

Gift Box GiftCard holders


So ( this is number 2) in the line up but, I like it a little more than the very first one (below) and so, this is that newer Tim Holtz Sizzix gift card package die and this version is the pieces (one of each) what is different about this one from the first one is I had used a ribbon slot punch to put two holes into the flat bow diecut to weave the fiber through to tie the tag on. the one below the fiber wraps around the outside edges of that bow.

 So, this was the first one, and in the beginning I had that tag tied around the ribbon that goes up the side of the bottom of the "box" but, that really bugged me so, I ended up moving it higher.

 And then I started ad-libbing other diecut tags to tie onto it.
and then I took these first 4 to work to see what June thought of them and she bought all 4 of them as is and put in a request for 2 more...

 So, I came home and started again, ( these are for the booth in a couple of weeks)

 A lot of these prints are from a Tim Holtz 8" pad of printed papers.
The ribbons are from mostly DCWV shimmery and glittery type pads.

 The fibers used are mostly burlap string from May arts with the ever popular irridescent cord.

 and so this is when I started digging in my scrap papers for other prints.

 Decided to open one up so you can see how they pull apart. Its a two piece thing.

It really did not take that much paper to do these and they go together pretty quickly doing them back to back like this. I packaged them with 4 1/2" envelopes.
just like this, no sentiments, no extra decorations.

No comments: