11.08.2017

A crazy catch-up post

So, these are still those TH sizzix gift package gift card holders that were started last week, I ended up selling 8 of them to my friend at work so, since I wanted the small basket I had started putting these in to be more full I made a few more. with more or less the same papers.


I really like these and will probably be making more of them for me to personally use too.

I did cut up one entire pad ( minus the 2 patterns I do not like) to do these with. so, I have also picked up more pads of this paper ( Tim Holtz) because, its one of the few pads I felt that way about 20 some odd sheets in the same pad.






Now these came about because, one of the things I do at my booth is remove the price tags from the backs of the purchases and re-use them the next year and I have some price tags for ( empty sacks) I have in the past bought at Costco packs of fancy hot chocolates but, that gets complicated when people are like I wanted the last yada yada caramel what not in the red plaid type situation. ( which I move it for them when that happens) but, really its easy enough to just sell them empty and let people fill them. 

all the sentiments had been previously stamped and die cut so, they are out of the basket on the table. 

These are little sacks from Micheals that were just plain kraft. I am trying to remember the size but, large enough for a gift card or a cocoa packet. 


all of the bags that are missing a wooden clothes pin received one after its mug shot and during packaging later.





Which lead me to having  a pile of skinny printed paper scraps... so, more 3" cards were made real quick

all of these sentiments were previously stamped and die cut so, 



These go pretty quick actually.

these ones are a little larger than 3" maybe 3 1/2" ones.

the one in the center is a little larger. 

these I made a while ago and just found the photo in the to be uploaded folder..




and then there were these tiny little scraps of paper left so, I cut these tags from the Sizzix library pocket die (the tag is part of that) 

they all are double sided so the printed paper is backed with cardstock for strength. 

only about half of them have the jingle bells tied on, some are flat and could be used for book marks later. 

one of those "new" stamps that had never been inked came out to play sometime last month and I did these and set the photo aside because, it was when I was making fallidays posts fairly regularly.


the Penny Black postage was stamped a long time ago so, this was just a using up scraps and images and such type tag. 


Last weekend the inspiration challenge headed to this store called front gate and I glanced at this photo of the outside of the house and the white house with the pops of RED caught my attention and I had a second green shimmery wreath from the concord & 9th die layered over this Penny Black die and somehow along the way I did not end up gluing it on..


So, this is the house :) the garlands and wreaths just make me smile.



this card finished out at 5" x 7" in real life, the lace is vintage. the sentiment is from the Concord & 9th set called Joyful Noel. 


This was an attempt at last weeks sketch challenge ( which is a little bit off) that lady bug is from Whipper Snapper and its name is June Bugg

I am going to edit this and ad words later, but its that time of year again when there are now 7 crafting days left till the Shepherds Market booth opens. so craft like a crazy person is underway here. So poking around in the trays that go to the booth for the display it became evident that the round tags had mostly sold out last year so, I made more of them also.


No comments: