11.01.2017

WOYWW # 439 {Falliday's Wrap up }

 Happy Desk Peeking Day, if you'd like to see more and or play along
 you can do so here at our Hostess Miss Julia's blog.

 in the center you can tell I had just finished the last thing I uploaded to the fallidays gallery last night which is the snowglobe card below. There are also little piles of extra things that were cut along the way and a combination of Zig markers I found that I liked as a base on Penny Black Hedgehogs ( that I do the shading over the top with pencils) but, having the first layer of color go down with pens really speeds the coloring time up. (when you are trying to make more in less time)

 Off to the far right is the pile of unfinished tutorials I printed ( a shaving cream background with a twist and a turkey that stands upright (not a card)
and the of course required ( by my brain ) spread sheet on paper so I can doodle on it list of all the challenges.

 This card uses up one of the Dendritic Backgrounds  
That was made for Shannons challenge that I did on some white mullberry paper and I thought it looked like branches. in the beginning I had thought to raise up the whole diecut panel so the light would flow through it better so you got that cool effect but, really wanted to keep the card on the flat side and ended up choosing a cream card base so you can still see the paint patterns on the paper. 
 
what my coffee table upstairs looked like hmmm maybe Saturday? Maybe Sunday? ( I forgot) but, I did finish all 30 challenges and maybe 9 or 10 of the daily challenges in last week and 8 of the tutorials. so, I am pretty pleased with that. It was a lot of fun.

12 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Afternoon Stacy. Oh my word - what a busy bee you have been! SO much achieved this past week. The challenge pieces are lovely - as is that snow globe card. Well done!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Stacy and I thought I'd been quite good this week. Such a productive week for you! Happy WOYWW Sarah #23

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, what a great selection of cards, and I love the snowglobe. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 XxX

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blimey Stacy, you have been crafting full throttle this week! What great cards and the snow globe is fab 😊
Hugs LLJ 13 xxx

Helen said...

oh gosh now I feel even lazier than I did before... what a selection! Helen #4

Julia Dunnit said...

Pretty pleased? How about exhausted and entitled to be jolly smug!!! Great work and result Stacy, crikey! I love the paint effect on the mulberry paper, inspired use in the snow globe. Love that card.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh my Stacy that is some cards you've made! Before I forget, yes the stencil is snowflakes and really nice ones too. Thanks for the visit to mine, H=have a great week and happy woyww, Angela x11x

Lindart said...

Wow! I'm impressed with all those finished cards! Awesome! I love your snow globe card - lovely! Thanks for your earlier visit, have a great week! Lindart #36

Ellie said...

Oh my Goodness,you have been super busy. The cards are Lovely! Have a great week,
Ellie #35

CraftygasheadZo said...

You have been really busy. Everything looks fantastic. Take care Zo xx 26

Shoshi said...

Goodness, Stacy, that's a lot of cards! You certainly have been busy. Love the snowglobe one - the dentritic background is very pretty, and intriguing too.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #5

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, what a lot you have done in a week! Puts some of us to shame! I'm limited now as to how much time I can spend crafting, but I do enjoy it. Have a lovely week, Heather #7