11.14.2017

last weekends projects

 just more tags to fill holes in the display trays for the booth..



 there was a clean and simple challenge last week to do a forest animal but, I decided once I added the ribbons and sentiment tag it got a little busy so, I  never uploaded this one to the gallery.

Our Daily Bread Designs ornaments

 some one layer ones.

 and there was room for a few more so.

 that tray of tiny ornament tags ended up looking like this.

 Now I made two of these last year and they went fast and the people who seen them bought were pouty... so, the assumption is they will go over well this year too. they are folding Sizzix tag card dies with the belt being washi tape.

 This was done based on the color combo of the ornaments found in the balsam hill store site last saturday for the inspiration challenge, and yes the left side was trimmed after it was all dry.

 pretty colors eh?
This was done for this weeks featured stamper challenge where I came across this beautifully textured card and had the original idea I would do a one layer card but, the red corrugate caught my eye so, it did get some lumps.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

You're rockin out those ornament tags Stacy!! Love your Santa tags those will go quick for sure. I pretty much always sell all the cards I make like that.

CherylQuilts said...

YOU are amazing, Stacy! I am always in complete awe of your work and would love to go to the craft show! Everyone must love your beautiful work and snatch it up in a heartbeat! The tags are so pretty, and I love your cards! Go, girl! You are like the Ever-ready Bunny! Hugs and love!