7.06.2016

Two Paper Diva's July New Release Day 2

Welcome to Day two of the newest release from Two Paper Diva's stamps. ( you can find all the newest stamps here in the store) And I am sharing a cute set called sending a little note. ( this set also includes a mailbox image ) These were stamped with Versafine onyx black ink on some Neenah Solar white cardstock and colored with Zig clean brush markers. I have a habit of coloring all the little birds blue and I laugh at my self every time I go to load them after the fact. Because, in my mind they are all "bluebirds of happiness" no matter what kind of bird it really may be. This panel was die cut with a Lawn Fawn large cross stitch die. This plaid print is from Authentique and the base is Bazzill and finishes out at 6" square in real life. You can find all the fun projects from the team here. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your card Stacy. I know I'd love to be on the receiving end of this one. :) Melissa

Unknown said...

Super cute...that little bird is just too cute and you really showcased him/her well!