7.11.2016

but, First Coffee...

So, the Inspiration Challenge last Saturday headed to this black and white collection of art and photos and I chose this one because, I own a sweat shirt with that same sentiment on it... and I thought I had it in a stamp too but, this one from Reverse confetti ( for the love of latte) is as close as I could find when I was digging. the original thought was to do a handful of them in a 3X3 sized card because, I knew it would be very simple but, this sentiment ended up being too big for a card that small to show off the brick embossing folder so, it became A-2 with the sentiment up on slim pop dots.

 We are spending lots of time in the yard right now.
So, simple is about as complicated as its getting when the time to steal away upstairs arrives.
The gates are being designed for across the driveway,  one pole went in yesterday and the other will go tonight.

3 comments:

A Place for Kia said...

This card just cracks me up Stacy - so fabulous!

Bev Gerard said...

I couldn't agree more! FIRST comes coffee!!! LOL
I can name names of others who fall into this huge category as well, but I'll protect them instead. ;)

stampingbowd said...

I love this one!!!! Such a great card!