1.12.2016

Jail...

So, it made me laugh... that sentiment. I have some friends that I can totally see this happening to. and I have had this Judith critter colored on the table for weeks now. So thinking waking up in jail would be a hair raising experience you think? The papers are all scraps and I thought OK when they show people on tv being arrested or leaving a court house don't they all wear big sunglasses? lol so, I remembered these ( which were a charm with a dangle chain on it) that I had hauled home from Virginia last spring and I used my metal cutters to whack that off. ( I was impressed that I was able to actually cut these my self and not make a half way cut and big fluttery eyes at hubs to finish it off for me. kwim?) That sentiment is a riley & co. funny bones one, die cut with a MFT stitched rectangle die. the circle die is from Simon Says. and this one is 6" square in real life.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

This is to stinkin cute!! Those glasses are perfect for it!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I totally got the glasses the second I saw your card. To protect the not-so-innocent ya know! Too much fun! My adventurous friend called me at work early one morning. He sounded still very drunk and dazed from the night before, "Where am I?!" So asked him to look around tell me what he saw. His description told me he was in his car in an empty parking lot so I told him, "That means you aren't in jail." He said, "Thank god!" and hung up. It's made for great conversations ever since. He doesn't get that crazy anymore but we ask each other where we are.