4.29.2015

WOYWW # 308

Happy Wednesday! these were taken Tuesday afternoon. I had received this Spellbinders die in the mail on Monday so I hauled it up the stairs and had set it down with my cuppaJoe and off to the left is a card I was thinking would be OK for an anniversary card off to the right are some of the things I stamped on Sunday that had not become cards yet by tuesday. (there are now 14 creating days left until the booth)
You can see the two cards I finished from these piles here. (then the mess got to me, I had not cleaned sat,sun,mon) so the scraps felt a mile high and I "had to clean"
now this is a closer look towards the left. see that tray where the dies in packages are by the light? ( that is where my cell phone parks while I am playing and you will not see it because, I am using the phone to shoot the desk shots haha. but, here is the interesting thing. (that is the die set that came in the mail the previous week.) anyways... the MISTI is magnetic... think about that for a moment.. if you are making huge piles of scraps... and you have a die set with lots of little pieces out... they stick to the misti instead of the scrap piles... ( so less chance of losing a piece) YAY me. that was a happy thought. if you want to play along and see what everyone else is pushing around in their happy place this week head over to our hostess Julia's blog and check it out here.

No comments: