4.14.2015

a few from Monday

 This sentiment is from Unity stamps the set's name is Love will bring you home.
This one is 6" square in real life. used my misti and inked the sentiment twice.

I had cleaned off my table last saturday evening / sunday afternoon so I am able to have lots of room to turn the Misti any direction on the table now its kinda nice. this one the sentiment was also inked twice. the flag and heart flag are also Unity stamps from a set called Ragged Ol' Flag. 

both of these stamps are from the Love will bring you home set. this one is 6" square in real life. the  text pp is from echo park and the chevron is from the scrap bin but, it makes me wonder if it was ep too because, the colors are so close.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are great Stacy I see you love text
I here in holland I do not so much with text people don't like it and not in english they don't know what it said.
Gr Karin