4.15.2015

9 more for Wednesday

 So, I am still using up things I had either stamped or die cut and making mostly simple cards for the booth.
this one is 6" square in real life and its the first time I have used this sentiment ( Impression Obsession)
 The little elephant is an MS punchie and the onesie is a die ( I have to go look for it ) guessing MFT.
This one is 5 1/2" square.

 This sentiment is from Impression Obsession and is another one I "had to have" and had not inked before today. I stamped it over a partial impression of the SU swallowtail background. the teal is a scrap of Recollections glitter paper. that embroidered trim is vintage and this one is 6" square in real life.

 Just because, I came across a stash of these typewriters and sentiments already stamped and cut while I was cleaning... ( MFT )  the grey corrugate is from fancy pants the big flower is from Prima, and the smaller ones are from wild orchid crafts) used that becca's bow maker to do the satin bow.
This one is 6" square in real life and ended up boxed.

 the sideways strip of paper behind the typewriter is the reverse side of the stripe mat. this one is 5 1/2" square in real life.

 mostly kaiser craft papers with a bit of vintage lace some pop dots and the kraft core cardstock is Tim Holtz it was embossed with one of his folders and sanded to let the kraft peek through. the Happy Birthday Banner I have to go look for it. ( stamped it a while ago) its up on higher pop dots than the typewriter/paper layer is. This one is 6" square in real life.

and just because, there was some scraps from the last two days of card making... some 3" ones have been used up.

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful and gorgeous cards Stacy love the cute baby cards with the great text and the typewriter is fab love th card on the bottum.

Gr Karin

Super Jen said...

I especially love the way you used the butterfly.

505whimsygirl said...

The nice thing about being late for WOYWW is I sometimes get to see newer posts! I love the typewriter card that says "I wish I could backspace."

Good luck at the craft fair. How do you price your cards?

Kay