Happy Wednesday! and welcome to my mess! If you want to play along with us you can find the link up at our hostess Julia's blog here.
I have been attempting to organize my die sets for the last month or so.
because, I have a lot of them and I like to shop. under the box of clear pockets you'll see a leg and an arm mask sticking out. that was from one of the VSN samples I made on monday. along with some extra hearts that have not been made into anything yet and an extra cup diecut while the tea card from last saturday was under construction I had tinkered with the idea of doing two cups on the card but, the scale was still off.
ack, found a duplicate set of dies. (as disorganized as I was with this process its pure luck there was not more of them) I started emptying the clear boxes and cutting the magnet sheets in half and tucking those into the memorex pockets. (this takes up way less room)
I know this is blurry ( sorry I am fighting a sinus cold and my insides feel like Mexican jumping beans from the medicine) (so I guess that translates to I cannot hold my phone still) I don't know if you remember this but, I had a third white metal basket up on top of these cabinets with a wood basket on the floor with more dies in them.
OK (update I am DONE you can see the rest of the after shots here:)