3.17.2015

Saturday's Cards {from scraps}


the flag is from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from Hero Arts. I scribbled distress markers on the rubber and spritzed with water while it was on the Misti to stamp that flag. this is the first impression. 

this one is 3 1/2" square. 


I have had this graduation scene colored since I did the Prickley Pear guest designer stint a year ago. so, I finally made it into a card and kept going with some of the other odds and ends on the table. got word that the school IS going to have a spring faire after all and it will be in May ( after mothers day go figure eh?) so, this will be a more cards need made for general purposes in the next little while. I had already started on the Christmas thinking the next faire would be in next November haha.

 these and all the ones below it are 3" square in real life. the bird is from Technique Tuesday and the sentiment is Hero Arts on the right the cup is from Tim Holtz.

The wine is a new one from riley & co. and the owl I have had colored for months and forgot already ( its a clear one though)

  both the bunny and the chick are from A Muse.

 The Celtic knot is from just for fun stamps the sentiment is SU the card on the right the sentiments are from Simon Says stamp. wishing and sending.

 I have used that fishing sentiment so many times I have forgotten. the one on the right I am also coming up blank.

 the one on the left is from Ranger, the one on the right is from SU.

  forgot about these. ( I have a tin of pre stamped and pre cut sentiments on the table done from scraps when its too dark to make cards its still fairly easy to stamp sentiments and let them dry. ) (which is what my table looks like after monday afternoon.


minds blank on both of these too.

 the one on the left is from Art Impressions and the one on the right is from Rubbernecker.

 the one on the left is from Gina K designs and the one on the right is SU.

 the one on the left is SU and the one on the right is from Wplus9

 the butterfly is from Prickley Pear ( die) the one on the right. ( I have forgotten) (maybe stampendous or inkadinkado is best guess)

 the one on the left is Art Impressions the one on the right I do not actually own but, I believe its from MFT? (it came to me via wish rak a very long time ago and although its not something I would say I think it will sell, snarky things usually sell well for me here in this town)

 the one on the left is SU the one on the right is My Favorite Things.

the one on the left is Hero Arts and I am coming up blank with the one on the right.
and yes, after adding in the 4 blue butterfly cards to Saturday's totals I think this is the most cards ever for a 5 hour stretch. ( 37) but most of these 3" bases were cut from scraps a long time ago and already scored so mostly it was just a assembly line of gluing things.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow you bin busy what great and beautiful cards my favorite is the second one Stacy
Gr Karin

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.