3.04.2015

Done messing with Dies

 I don't know if you can tell but, all the baskets with plastic boxes of dies are gone from the top of these cabinets... also the tall skinny basket that held some border dies ( PTI too long for an avery elle bag) and long skinny border embossing folders has been removed the dies are in the die basket on the table and the thicker ones ( Sizzix) are tucked into this metal sorter below.
 this is what never shows up in those corner view shots, these binders hide behind the spinning rack that is holding the square ranger pads in it. the binders are all dies except the red one is brass stencils.

all of those dies that were too big to fit into the metal drawers on the top of the cupboards fit inside this one wood basket on the table now. ( so no more lugging baskets around trying to find something because, they are all in one spot) I cannot express to you how happy this makes me. I do need a few more sheets of the magnets but, for the most part this is going to be really nice. it's even easy on the eyes without fancy labels. I am laughing because I DO own a fancy label maker and I still find it easier to just write on the plastic.

3 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Your organization looks fabulous!

Eliza said...

What an amazing clean up, gosh it must feel good having everything how you want it, my office is in such a mess, it's a bit hard being on the road with work and the hours to then find time to create. I am off to see some more of your blog and return long needed visits.


hugs Eliza & Yoda

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh my! The dies are organized!!! The dies are organized! It looks great and I'll bet it feels even better.