3.22.2015

enough rope

the free for all challenge this week was to do your card on a dark or black background. so, I have had this prickley pear puppy colored on my desk since last year ( not kidding) and I recently cleaned and downsized the images and sentiments that were RAK'd to me over the years and I found this one. ( I have no clue who makes the sentiment I wish I did) This is 6" square in real life, the tim holtz kraft core paper was run through an Darice folder and sanded. the printed paper is from WeRmemory keepers and the lace is vintage.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

ahhhh this one is cute and beautiful Stacy
Gr Karin

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who leaves things on their desk for a year or more. I swear I'm going to get to it!!! (soon even). Sweet card! I really like that black embossed paper with the kraft core--oh that stuff is a winner!