12.16.2014

VSN {so far}


Tammie's challenge is to use snowballs... so, my snowballs are those goosebumps gems...



Whipper snapper image with an Impress sentiment. This one is 5 1/2" square made mostly with scraps on the table because, there is a view if you scroll down of what the table looked like before I started this card. ( the image was colored in the house) 


My own challenge is to use something strident on an sympathy card. this was the first version and it seemed like it was missing something and so I added the sliver of black mat to the sympathy panel ( this is heat embossed on shimmery white) and that is up on pop dots, but, the black bothered me after so.


I made a second sample which used scraps from the first one and added in vintage lace and switched out the dies. this one is 5" square in real life. Dies are from justrite vintage labels 4 and judi kins sentiment. 


Yes, now you see why nothing else gotten done yet. I had to go clean the mess on Sunday and which I finished cleaning the table I ended up switching gears to start wrapping gifts. ( sometimes making tags or pockets in between) see yesterdays post. 

No comments: