12.21.2014

Finished Wrapping & a FS Christmas card


This one is a pop up gift card holder ( the tutorial is a two part video from Gina K on stamp tv) 


This was done totally inspired by this beauty in Myrna's gallery today. I just LOVE her card, and the first thing I did with mine is changed the colors and the tree die to this one I received in Nov. as a free gift from My Favorite things cut these out of scraps on the table and then switched out the doily for the other die? lace-y snow on her card. and then it came time to pick out the buttons. do I have them? of course, could I make myself use them... not this time. maybe next time. ( some day I will do some project covered with cool buttons I hoard but, that day is not today) This is A-6 in real life.


and then I needed to get the last of my gift cards wrapped and I had this die still out so, these were done ( pretty flat ) to get them done. 


these are 3 1/2" square and did them sometime last week and just came across the photo in my folder they go to waiting to be shared... 

No comments: